Hingmed Medical released WIFI version of wearable ambulatory blood pressure monitor
Hingmed Medical is a clinical-grade medical equipment manufacturer, launching the world's first clinical-grade wearable 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor ( Hingmed WBP).
Inside the hospital, nurses measure blood pressure for many patients every day, and massive amounts of blood pressure data are generated every day. How to manage and use this data? Xingmai Medical has added WIFI wireless transmission function on the basis of its wearable dynamic blood pressure monitor. It makes wireless blood pressure monitoring, data collection, and management possible in the hospital.
For example, inpatients or outpatients need to monitor blood pressure. The nurse/doctor only needs to wear the WIFI version of the Xingmai wearable dynamic blood pressure monitor for the patient, and can perform the following operations on the blood pressure monitor through the computer of the nurse/doctor station:
1. Remotely operate blood pressure measurement. Click the button on the computer, and the blood pressure monitor on the patient will measure the blood pressure. And transfer the measurement results back to the file under the patient's name on the computer.
2. Make automatic measurement settings for the blood pressure meter through the computer screen to make automatic measurements at intervals. And transfer the data back to the computer.
3. The alarm setting can be done through computer software, and the computer will give an alarm automatically for the blood pressure exceeding the standard.
4. After the blood pressure monitoring is completed, the summary report function of the computer software is used to automatically give a blood pressure summary analysis report during the hospitalization of the patient.
Such a process can optimize and improve many current blood pressure-related treatment processes in the hospital, improve efficiency, avoid human errors, and improve the quality of hospital services. For example, for dialysis patients, blood pressure monitoring is a must. If the Xingmai WIFI version blood pressure monitor is used, both the quality of treatment and the efficiency of hospital management will be revolutionaryly improved.
Shenzhen Hingmed Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
Email: pzhang @hingmed.com
Phone: 0755-23071066, 4008837020
WeChat public account: hingmed
Previous : None
- 13632616910 / 13828767917
- Add：4F, Zhonghang Flying Industrial Park, #371,Guangshen Road, Xixiang, Bao’an istrict,Shenzhen, China
© 2020 Shenzhen Hingmed Instrument Co., Ltd | 粤ICP备15007631号