There are many types of blood pressure monitors available in the market. The Wi-Fi-enabled blood pressure monitor is one of them. This particular blood pressure monitor works based on Wi-Fi technology.
It allows a user to track blood pressure readings remotely via Wi-Fi. This version of the BP monitor can produce readings and transfer them to the user’s device via a smart BP application.
What is a wifi enabled blood pressure monitor?
A Wi-Fi-enabled blood pressure monitor is a blood pressure monitor that comes with advanced features and a better user experience. This particular BP monitor can store blood pressure readings.
This version of the BP monitor produces accurate readings and transfers them wirelessly to the connected device. Basically, a smart BP application is there to store and track BP readings, which needs a Wi-Fi connection to run.
How to choose the right wifi enabled blood pressure monitor
Before purchasing any medical products, it is always better to research. Medical products are directly connected with your health. At the same time, choosing the proper wifi enabled blood pressure monitor is vital to avoid faulty readings.
- Make sure the monitor produces accurate readings consistently, or you can directly choose a clinically validated BP monitor.
- Wifi enabled blood pressure monitor needs software to run; make sure your device supports the software.
- Look into their features, such as data sharing, tracking, reminders, etc., and ensure they work correctly.
- Data security is essential nowadays, so try to find a reliable brand before purchasing.
- Some wifi enabled blood pressure monitors need a particular setting to connect with wifi; try to choose an easy setup.
- Choose a BP monitor with a longer battery life; otherwise, you may need to recharge the device frequently.
- The given cuff has to be fitted on your arm perfectly; otherwise, you can’t expect accurate readings.
- Always try to go with reliable brands specifically renowned for medical devices.
- Look for a warranty before purchasing any medical device, and ensure that the customer support team is customer-friendly.
- Lastly, a medical expert can suggest the proper wifi enabled blood pressure monitor according to your health condition.
Best wifi enabled blood pressure monitor
We already discussed how to choose the proper wifi enabled blood pressure monitor. As many brands are available in the market, you may need help to choose the right one specifically.
We have experienced different wifi enabled blood pressure monitors from other brands. But the Hingmed WBP-02A 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor was the best we found.
The Hingmed WBP-02A
The Hingmed WBP-02A is a 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor based on wifi connectivity. It is a blood pressure monitor, which is also known as ABPM. It can take readings continuously for 24 hours during daily activities and sleep.
You can do your daily activities with it because it is lightweight (105g). This lightweight device will feel as if there is nothing in your upper arm. Also, this device is portable and compact. It produces readings on a clinical level with motion tolerance technology.
This device can alert by sound or indication during high reading. The 1000 mAh lithium-ion batteries ensure better battery backup. One can take 200 measurements on a single charge.
The cuff of a BP monitor plays a significant role in BP measurement. It comes with a leather cuff in 4 different sizes, which ensures perfect fit. Also, the cuff is dustproof, dust-resistant, and watch-repellent.
Why you should buy it?
You can find different models of different brands with competitive prices. But finding the best one is challenging. We also faced this situation and finally recommended the Hingmed WBP-02A.
It produces accurate readings almost similar to the clinical level. It is light and portable, which is very important before choosing. The battery backup is decent.
The versatile cuff lets a user fit it correctly with the upper arm. If you’re looking for the best wifi enabled blood pressure monitor, you should buy this device.
Common mistakes while using wifi enabled blood pressure monitors
It is very easy to operate a wifi enabled blood pressure monitor. However, many users must correct common mistakes while using this medical device. It is indispensable to avoid these mistakes for accurate readings.
- Before starting or taking measurements, always make sure there is a strong wifi connection.
- We often need to remember to calibrate the device, though it is essential to get accurate results.
- It is also crucial to properly place the cuff on the upper arm; otherwise, it may produce faulty results.
- Before using the device, make sure the batteries are fully charged, and the health condition of the batteries is good.
- To avoid potential data loss, one needs to be careful while sharing data records online.
- If anything happens wrong on the device, it will show an error message; replacing it after it happens is always better.
- After purchasing, we should have consulted with medical experts, but it is crucial to consult with a medical expert regularly.
Advantages of wifi enabled blood pressure monitor
In medical science, an enabled blood pressure monitor is a revolutionary device. It has changed the game of BP monitors. Before purchasing, you should know its humongous advantages.
- One can record BP monitor readings and save them to the cloud storage of the smart BP application.
- One can remotely track BP readings from anywhere in the world.
- It’s very convenient because it can be operated from one’s daily driver, such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
- One can share BP monitor readings with anyone, especially doctors, who can track their patient’s data.
- One can integrate this device with other healthcare applications.
- In the past, there was no scope to record anyone’s BP record individually, but this device can do it quickly.
- Some wifi enabled blood pressure monitor supports multiple users, which is convenient for family members.
Disadvantages of wifi enabled blood pressure monitor
As we already said, wifi blood pressure monitor has revolutionized medical science with their humongous facilities. But it has a few demerits, too, which is essential to know before purchasing.
- It needs proper setup; some users may need help finding it.
- It needs a solid and stable wifi connection to run appropriately.
- It is more expensive than the traditional blood pressure monitor.
- It needs one or two calibrations once or twice a year.
Wifi enabled blood pressure monitor is a game-changing device for those suffering from hypertension for more extended periods. Anyone can efficiently operate it with their smartphone or any other compatible device.
Many types of BP machines are available in the market, but wifi enabled blood pressure monitor helps one use it as a daily device. This revolutionary product should be available in everyone’s home.